Most unused items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs are deducted from the refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If the return is based on buyer remorse, ordering the wrong item or the item doesn't fit, you are responsible for the return shipping and a 25% restocking fee.
Items that are not eligible for return include:
- Clearance items
- Custom made and made-to-order products
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description
- Used items, or items that have been installed or assembled
- Bundled kits sold at a discounted rate – the entire kit must be returned
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the lower United States. Note that we cannot ship to P.O Boxes.
When you place an order, we usually will have the item shipped with in 24-48 hours and will have tacking information emailed to you following shipment pickup.
Instructions on receiving your shipment will also be emailed with Tracking to confirm that the product isn't damaged.
We strive to ensure your order delivers in excellent condition; however, there are rare occasions when items do sustain damage during transit. Firewerks assumes responsibility for any item(s) damaged in shipping that are reported within the claim time listed below.
Freight/Signature Required Deliveries:
- By signing for the delivery without noting any damage or missing items on the delivery receipt, you are accepting that your full order has arrived in excellent condition.
- The order must be opened and inspected in the presence of the delivery driver.
- Any damage or missing pieces must be noted on the delivery receipt.
- Do not discard the damaged item(s) or the original packaging.
- For severe damage, please note on the delivery receipt: “Refused due to damage” and contact us immediately.
- Contact us to report the damage within ONE business day and include delivery details, along with photos illustrating the damage.
- Any damaged item(s) are required to be returned within 30 days. If not returned in this period, the original payment method will be charged.
Firewerks is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor costs or project delays that may occur due to the receipt of damaged goods. We always recommend that you wait to schedule installation until after your order has arrived and has been carefully inspected.