With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the WCT6940 wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The WCT6940 beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with the power of clean controllable combustion heating. The gorgeous door and facade allow you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 70% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output delivers clean and powerful heating.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provides even comfort.
- HeatFlo™ Air Kit for heating multiple room
- Controllable combustion for optimized heat and comfort.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- A door style that will make an impression in any room: Heavy gauge flat steel, strong and stout steel, rustic and hardy.
- Matching facade design.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.