- Spacious 3.0 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 21” logs.
- 100,000 BTU’s/hour and heats up to 2,000-3,000 square feet.
- Thermal Fin heat exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard insert design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- Air-boost timer automatically adjusts the air intake control making startup and reloading easier.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer.
- Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Standard 150 CFM variable speed blower quickly moves heat from the insert into your room.
- Choose from several sizes of surround panel kits to match your opening size (1-required)
- Choose between a steel or cast-iron warming top (1-required).
- Optional decorative door trim in Brushed Nickel or Nickel allow customization to your style.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Max Log Length||21"|
|Minimum Fireplace Width||29-1/2"|
|Minimum Fireplace Height||23-1/2"|
|Minimum Fireplace Depth||16-1/2"|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|