The Madison Park™ 32 gas fireplace insert converts your existing wood fireplace into an efficient home heater that provides convenience and comfort without all the ashes. Come home and within minutes you can be enjoying the warm glow of a cozy fire and warm glowing embers.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs.
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*.
- Beautifully crafted high-definition ceramic fiber log set.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the warm glowing appearance of an authentic fire.
- Choose between several distinctive styles of accessory façades to match the look of your existing décor (required).
- Interior selections consist of black reflective porcelain or a variety of ceramic fiber liners (required).
- Mood enhancing interior illumination with six distinctive settings (large & medium models).
- Factory installed blower with six speed settings to fine tune your heating needs.
- Full-function remote control included (IPI/CPI, thermostat, flame height, blower, lighting).
- 20 year limited warranty.
*All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
|Model||Madison Park 32|
|Minimum Fireplace Width||32"|
|Minimum Fireplace Height||19-1/2"|
|Minimum Fireplace Depth||16"|
|Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|